Solang Valley is found at a distance of about 13 kilometers from Manali. The valley is found between the Beas Kund and Solang village. This valley in Manali offers the simplest view of the snow-capped mountains and therefore the stunning glaciers.
It is a perfect place for skiing and attracts tourists from across the planet. There are many that cannot have enough of the valley’s beauty and keep returning repeatedly. Solang Valley turns into an absolute paradise in winter. this is often the simplest time to enjoy skiing here. And when the snow melts, one could try zorbing and para-gliding. The valley is one among the simplest places to go to in Manali and while on a family vacation, every member can enjoy some most interesting things to try to do here.
Not just Manali, the Solang Valley is one among the foremost beautiful places to go to in North India. regardless of the time of the year or the weather during the year, the valley looks gorgeous and promises a fantastic experience among all the places to go to in Manali.
There is a long-held misconception about the Solang Valley. Many believe that it’s only a spot frequented by thrill-seekers and there’s little for families to try to here. However, this couldn’t be more wrong. Whether you’re headed to Solang Valley together with your partner, friends or family, there are tons to ascertain and do.
Solang Valley offers several options for sightseeing in Manali. Whether you’re an adventure enthusiast or a nature admirer, Solang Valley is one of the places to go to in Manali that’s getting to be absolutely thrilling.
Best Time to go to Solang Valley
There is no specific time that you’ll be recommended to go to the valley. it’s gorgeous throughout the year. you would like to make certain why you would like to go to the gorgeous Solang Valley which should assist you to choose the time to go to. Pretty as an image that the valley is throughout the year, there are variety of places to go here. Nonetheless, the simplest time to go to it’s within the months of April to December.
The temperature at Solang Valley is right within the summer months and you’ll enjoy a variety of adventurous activities. If you would like to indulge yourself in some winter sports like skiing, then the simplest time to go to Solang Valley is in December and January. For para-gliding enthusiasts, the perfect time to go to Solang Valley is in June. The weather is pleasant throughout the year but it’s best to avoid the monsoon months.
Things to try to do in Solang Valley
There are several things to try to do in Solang Valley throughout the year. you’ll never get bored here, regardless of what your personality is and your purpose of the visit. there are tons to try to do for people of all ages. The months of winter are the simplest for skiing and therefore the summer is right for skiing, para-gliding and zorbing.
Here are some of the things you can do in Solang Valley.
1. Zorbing: there’s absolutely nothing which will match the fun of hurtling down a hill during a transparent ball. Zorbing may be a must-try experience in Solang Valley and it’s an exciting experience. once you avalanche Capitol Hill within the months of summer, the sensations in your body and therefore the overall experience are going to be tough to place in words. Zorbing here will cost you around INR 350 and more.
2. Paragliding: Out of all the items to try to do in Solang Valley, one among the foremost popular and fun activities is paragliding. it’s an exciting experience and there are two jump stations for you to settle on from. One is that the lower level and one is on a better level. If you ever have dreamt of flying sort of a bird, this is often the activity for you. the value for an equivalent ranges between INR 600 to INR 800.
3. Camping: does one want to twist up during a cosy tent within the middle of the green meadows? you’ll do so in Solang Valley. within the months of summer, there are many of us who go camping and luxuriate in the hills sort of a backpacker. this is often a singular experience you’ll enjoy and one you ought to definitely engage in.
4. Quad Biking: this is often one activity you ought to definitely try if you’re travelling to Solang Valley within the months of summer. it’s a thrill like nothing else once you are riding an ATV. you’ll prefer to be driven alongside a trained driver or ride the bike on your own. The activity will cost you anywhere between INR 900 to INR 1000.
5. Snowmobiling: This activity will allow you to float over the snow and therefore the excitement will bring out the kid in you. you’ll enjoy snowmobiling in Solang Valley and if you’ve got done it within the past, you recognize it’s one among the simplest activities to interact in. Snowmobiling in Solang Valley will cost you INR 500 and more.
6. Skiing: Skiing is that the most thrilling activity to undertake in Solang Valley. referred to as skier’s paradise, skiing in Solang Valley is a perfect opportunity for you to enjoy the snow from different levels. it’ll cost you INR 300 and above here and can be tons of fun for all age groups.
7. Solang Ropeway: The Solang Ropeway ride isn’t just a fun activity but may be a short journey from the mountain top, which is well worth the experience. The state-of-the-art cabin will glide along the rope at a speed of six metres per second and can take you to the highest to enjoys some adventure sports at a height. the value of an equivalent is INR 450 and it’s one among the simplest things to try to to in Solang Valley, Manali and one among the simplest places to go to in Manali.